Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form:-Available from 1st June 2021. The Indian Air Force has invited online applications for Indian men and women for flying/ground duty/technical branches starting in July 2022. Qualify the candidates appointed for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Short Service Commission. Permanent in technical and ground duty branches. Indian citizens/candidates who have a minimum of 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics in 10 2 are eligible to register for AFCAT Recruitment Online Form June 2021. Interested candidates can apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2021 from 1st to 30th June 2021.
Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2021
- The registrants should have an Aadhaar card.
- There are 4 major steps to apply and register, fill the form and upload documents, check the deposit fee and status of the form.
- Pre-requirements: Scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and right thumb impression in the specified format.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- (General), & others are exempted
Fill in the details carefully as there is no facility to modify the entered details once the online application is submitted.
AFCAT Application Form 2021 – Dates
AFCAT exam will be held twice a year in February and August. Important dates related to the AFCAT recruitment registration process are given below:
|Notification Date||1st June 2021|
|AFCAT Registration Dates||1st to 30th June 2021|
|Release of AFCAT 2021 Admit Card||To be released|
|AFCAT Exam Date||To be released|
AFCAT 02/2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the registration process, candidates should go through an official notification. The individual details of the applicant and the criteria they are defined according to the branch for which they will be selected. A brief about AFCAT criteria are listed below:
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: As per the branch wise.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT and NCC Entry): 20 to 24 years as of 01.01.2022.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 to 26 years as of 01.01.2022.
The date of birth accepted by the Indian Air Force is one which is recorded in the Matriculation Certificate or a certificate recognized by a University.
At the time of starting the course, you should be unmarried below 25 years. Widows/widows and divorcees below the age of 25 years are not eligible.
Graduation Degree in relevant stream/branch with minimum 60% marks. Aspirants check official notification for complete post wise educational qualification as mentioned below.
Pre-Requisites for AFCAT Registration
FOR FILLING UP OF AFCAT RECRUITMENT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, THE CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN THE GIVEN FORMAT. The documents are:
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signatures
- Scanned copy of thumb impression (Male- Left, Female- Right)
- Active Mobile No.
- Active E-mail ID
- Debit card/ Credit/ Net Banking login details
- Good internet connection
Important Links: Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2021
Candidates can fill their AFCAT Recruitment Online Form as per the given schedule. Also, advise the aspirant to please fills the application form without waiting for the last dates.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates can apply online for the Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2021 using the above link. Please read the official notification for more information about the exam.Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2021
- NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Araria District Health Society Vacancy Apply 2021
- UP Police ASI Online Form 2021 | UP Police ASI Assistant Sub Inspector Online Form 2021
- Bihar Instructor Vacancy 2021: अनुदेशक के 2258 पदों पर बहाली (Upcoming Vacancy)
- RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021- Total 3591 Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online